Darkroom tragedy. Chemicals were fine, but the water temperature was way off. No matter how much hot, we could still put our hands in it and the thermometer read 125 degrees. Just like most things, it'll turn out to something we don't even know. Such a little inconvenience, but it had to happen. Something shifted. Something's defragged. How many times could the same moment be defragged? Seems like it'd get ridiculous after awhile. Who's defrag happens first? Maybe it's just whoever has the stronger magic. Whoever owns more luck.
- NEWS - Bionic contact lens 'to project emails befo...
- IMAGE - friggin hilarious Benetton unhate
- AUDIO - Yggdrasil - Beyond the Borders of Sanity
- Eve - continued from "soul", 10/18
- IMAGE - difference
- IMAGE - IN VAIN
- Darkroom tragedy. Chemicals were fine, but the wat...
- AUDIO - Phutureprimitive
- NEWS - synthetic blood
- ▼ November (10)